Welcome to Webtasm
Newsflash!!! Webtasm has just updated all software to Adobe Creative Cloud and I am excited to be trying it out on a new client's website!
Now serving Big Bear Valley, California
and the Surrounding Nation.
We can be reached for all your Website needs
in this little piece of Heaven by calling:
Click Here to submit an inquiry form
or you can use Snail-Mail by sending to:
Big Bear Lake, CA
Webtasm has been very busy creating websites for established clients, and still picking up new ones. Not much work has been put into my own website, yet, but if you click on the links below you can view some of my current clients' websites.
All work is done exactly to client's wishes and is not necessarily an example of the tastes of Webtasm. If you would like to see some samples of work done by Webtasm, please follow the links below and then contact me so we can discuss your website need. Initial Consultation is always free.
I would like to point out that the more a client (you) are willing to put into your website, the more you will get out of it, and therefore the more profitable will be your website experience. Some of Webtasm's clients have simply asked to create websites for them, but have given little or no information to work with. You can see which clients are involved with the process, and which ones are not. This is not a reflection on Webtasm, but on each individual client.
REALTORS Click Here to see what can be done for you in the way of websites and virtual tours!
Other types of websites are represented below:
One of my Ski Students, Liz Bolton, discussed the need to update her website and off we went!
This is a WordPress website that I am keeping up to date as I get information from the Stables, and am also working on some bigger changes.
- O'Kelly Services
Wait, this doesn't
look the same!
I worked with Bernie O'Kelly on a Mobile Notary website he started to create using Intuit Website Templates. He had become a bit frustrated with Intuit and gave me a call.
In just a few hours we added pictures, edited text, e-mail and contact information to this 3-page site, set up Google AdWords and his is on his way to doing business on the web!
When I got home, there was already an e-mail reply that said,
"Chris, Bernie here great work and I mean that!!
Your my webmaster now."
BUT WAIT! NEWSFLASH!!!
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!
Bernie is a very interesting guy! He his now in the business of Solar Technology and we have updated his website to serve this interest.
This change only took a few minutes to make. The most difficult part was to take the pictures!
- Advanced Benefit Consulting
- Big Bear Gourmet Coffee Company
- Big Bear Parasail
- Big Bear Recreation and Parks Department - This is an old version of their website that I was in the process of building until another designer took it over. At the time it was still under major construction, but you could download forms to register for local sports and events from this site. Don't use them now, as they are out of date! Lots of images bring this site to life!
- Big Bear Department of Water and Power - Over a seven year period being the webmaster for BBLDWP I created, hosted, and maintained 6 different versions of their website. Due to the nature of these sites, being a utility company and the fact that my websites get picked up by the search engines more quickly than their current site, I had to remove them from the internet. To view these sites in their entirety, you can E-mail me with a request for digital copies.
Webtasm grew this site from its early beginnings as a six-page patchwork of random ideas by a web design hobbiest to a valuable resource for living and conserving water in Big Bear Valley. There is a lot of information at your fingertips, easily reached by using a two-tiered navigation system. Three sequential remakes of the site were in progress directed by three different employees in the Conservation Department then over-written each time until finally a new Conservation Specialist was hired. She proposed a contract for bid which required technology that hasn't been invented, yet, and for a very low price. I had to let this account go.
- BigFearCity Jayne had converted her home into a haunted house and scared the daylights out of lots of folks one Halloween season. Take a look at this website... if you dare! Keep in mind that this site was only functional during the months just before Halloween; don't try to buy tickets!
- Dostrow's Stained Glass was a simple storefront website with sample images of Jeannine's amazing artistic creations in stained glass.
- MacRayTrail.com is a Real estate site for my friends Judy and Maurice who are marketing Equestrian development properties in Texas.
- NorthPoleFudge.com Go ahead, just take one look at the Caramel Apples or Homemade Fudge and you'll want to put this site in your favorites so you can keep coming back to buy again later! This site is set up to take orders by only phone, though. It is one of my oldest sites with a color scheme to match their store.
- Panoramas like the one I have used as a stationary background for this page are simply a series of pictures taken in rows or columns and melded together to make one large panoramic view. I also use this technique to take wide shots of narrow areas. Click for some samples.
- Stangl's Glass was a local Glass company in Big Bear City. I made them a simple storefront website with some images, links and contact information. They have since gone out of business due to unknown reasons.